Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my card making venture

okay im too late posting this but oh well, who cares? so this valentine's day i started a card making and selling venture...that is handmade greeting cards....the results werent as great and professional as i had expected or wanted but it was fun and a great learning experience. i hope to improve my skills and learn new techniques in the future. right now what i'm planning is to make handmade cards and sell them, starting from my own college. i'm uploading a few pics that i took..these arent all of them though. i'll keep adding more and more pics as i make new ones.







4 comments:

  1. OMG! these cards are so pretty :) did you make them :) i love the last one and the third one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks yeah i made them myself for my friends on valentines...and the penguin one was made on request...i'm still not that good yet but yeah i'm practising and when i get really good at it ill try selling them or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! I love the Be my Valentine with the quilled hearts but the roses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks i'm only a beginner at this thing i saw some of your stuff and its so neat! im a fan already! <3

    ReplyDelete